Thursday, November 5, 2009

Music vs Noise

What is the difference between Music and Noise? Tapping your table may sound irritating to others, but to you it's just your hand drumming to a beat in your head. Some people might consider heavy metal music as noise while others enjoy it. The same goes with old love songs - teenagers might dread it while the young at heart enjoy it. So maybe - what makes them different is the way we hear them.

A lot of things right now sound like noise to me. I guess it's time I change my attitude towards this seemingly pesky things and see the good in them - which upon closer inspection I can say they are not so bad. Take a deep breathe and re-evaluate everything and listen to these "noise" with an open heart and an open ear - and "hear the music".

No comments: